Interested in having a studio at Water Street Studios?
Be part of a supportive, collaborative artist community,Water Street Studios, 160 S. Water St., Batavia. Water Street Studios offers an inspiring environment for artists, designers, and entrepreneurs who thrive in a collaborative environment. Studio rentals are immediately available with monthly rates starting it at $150. Each studio space in this historic limestone building in downtown Batavia is unique, some including skylights and windows, and larger spaces for 3D artists.
Resident artists enjoy the following:
• 24/7 secure studio access
• WiFi, heating, air conditioning, electricity included
• Kitchenette, restrooms and lounge areas
• Access to power tools including welding machinery and chop saw; access to loading dock
• Access to kilns
• Access to PrintLab, including a 3D printer
1st Floor: 3D media studios
2nd Floor: 2D media studios:
If you are interested in becoming a Resident Artist at Water Street Studios please fill out the application below:
For more information please contact Danielle Hollis, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.