When: 4th Sunday of the month, from January – April 2017
Time: 1-3 pm
Where: Water Street Studios Main Gallery
Address: 160 S. Water Street, Batavia, IL 60510
Join us for a relaxing afternoon of sketching and meeting other artists at Water Street Studios.
Bring a friend and make some new ones!
We will provide:
- An interesting still life set up in the main gallery
- Easels and drawing benches around the still life (must be reserved)
- Drawing boards
- Basic drawing supplies (graphite and charcoal) – if needed
- Drawing paper – if needed
- Tables and chairs with photo references for sketching
- Free coffee!
A few guidelines:
- Ages 14 – adult only, please
- No painting or wet mediums are allowed.
- Allowed mediums: Graphite, charcoal, pastels, Conte Crayons, colored pencils, and other dry drawing tools
- Bring your own easel or reserve one when you RSVP.